- An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese
- A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
- A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar
- Read Real Japanese Fiction
- ALC (I use this everyday)
- Goo dictionary
- WWWJDIC (with audio clips)
- JWPce (downloadable dictionary for Windows)
- JEDict (downloadable for Mac users)
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Idioms dictionary [Japanese only]
- Counters dictionary
- Hovering dictionaries:
→Rikaikun for Chrome
→Rikaichan for Firefox
→Floating Dictionary for Mac
- Current Affairs dictionary
- Jisho (I use this for spelling kanji for if I can’t read it)
- Yamasa (I use this for learning to write)
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters
- Associative Kanji Learning (stroke orders)
- Hukumusume Fairytales
- 竹取（Bamboo-Cutting） (vertical writing)
- 吉田秀幸の日記（Hideyuki Yoshida’s Diary） (recipes)
- Chokochoko’s reading texts to help with JLPT
- TED Talks (with Japanese subtitles and transcripts)
- Learning through Films [Japanese subtitles/scripts]
- 原稿用紙の使い方 (How to write an essay with Japanese writing paper)
- Shiritori (Japanese word-chain game)
Japanese sign language.
- Holy crap Japanese
- Nihongo ga Suki
- Jumpstart Japanese
- Nadine Nihongo
- That Japan Addict
- Japanese through Fandom
- F-Yeah Native Japanese
- J-Vocab of the Day
- ぶらりめし [Japanese only]
- Peaceful Chef [Japanese only]
Those studying in Japan.
I’ve added more to the list since first creating it. As always, if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know!
six hundred !! wowza. i made this blog primarily to satisfy my desire for the two dimensional loves of my life and i never imagined i’d get even fifty followers, much less six hundred.
here’s a little giveaway i’d like to hold in honor of my followers who have really done so much for me this past year — thanks for putting up with my shitty days, shitty selfies, and shitty text posts.
school is unfortunately right around the corner so why not soften the pain with some cute korean back to school swag ?? 8)
what you’ll win :
- a pencil case of your choice (you can pick one of the five featured here, or talk to me afterwards bc there’s so many varieties that i couldn’t get a picture of all of them)
- (2) really fucking kawaii mechanical pencils (they come in a lot of designs and are very high quality! so long as you don’t bang them against walls or something)
- (2) pens, colors of your choosing (these have a hella fine point and write gloriously and comes in colors from black to aquamarine)
- (1) cute case of lead (thickness of your choice)
- (1) eraser (not pictured - there’s a lot of varieties so you’re gonna wanna talk to me about it)
- pack of vitamin highlighters (looks like this)
- mbf me! this is a giveaway to thank my followers.
- reblogs only! likes will not be counted and honestly i don’t know if tumblr even counts multiple reblogs anymore but if it gives you joy then do as your heart desires idk
- no giveaway blogs, please!
- the winner will be generated through random.org and must reply within 48 hours to claim it! otherwise i will pick another person.
- the winner will be chosen on August 29th, 2014 at 11:59 PM
- anyone can enter!
- if you are under 18, please have parental consent before giving me your address.
- shipping is covered, both US and international
- any questions can be directed to my ask
- good luck and thanks for participating !!
I know you need caffeine sometimes but don’t even fucking think about reaching for a RedBull or 5-Hour Energy. I will slap that shit out of your hand so quick you won’t know whatthefuck happened. Energy drinks are toxic and fucking expensive. Money doesn’t grow on trees; coffee does. Don’t waste your time in a fucking line and spend your hard earned cash on something you can make while you’re sleeping. Cold brewed coffee is also way less acidic, making this easier on your stomach. SO GRAB A CUP OF THIS SIMPLE SHIT AND SEIZE THE GODDAMN DAY.
COLD BREWED COFFEE
¾ cup ground coffee (whatever you got is fine)
3 ½ cups cold water
Put the coffee grounds in the bottom of a large container. If you like coffee with some fucking bite, add another ¼ cup of grounds. Slowly pour the water over the grounds and stir. Make sure all the grounds get wet because sometimes there are weird dry pockets and then you’re just wasting fucking coffee. Let this sit in the fridge (or on your counter if its not too fucking hot in your place) overnight or for at least 10 hours. In the morning, strain that shit using a mesh strainer. You know, the ones that look like a screen door. If you have the time, strain one more time through a paper coffee filter to get out the last of the grounds (or don’t and just deal with a couple rogue grounds in your drink). Serve over ice and with some almond milk if that’s your thing.
Makes about 3 ½ cups of coffee (triple this recipe and keep the extra in the fridge all week)
”The state is currently spending five times more for the education for a white child than it is fitting to educate a colored child. That means better textbooks for that child than for that child. I say that’s a shame, but my opponent says today is not the day for whites and coloreds to go to the same college. To share the same campus. To walk into the same classroom. Well, would you kindly tell me when that day is gonna come? Is it going to come tomorrow? Is it going to come next week? In a hundred years? Never? No, the time for justice, the time for freedom, and the time for equality is always, is always right now!”
The fact she’s not on The same lists as Emma Stone, Emily Blunt and Anne hathaway is all I need to know about Hollywood
girl group: *be successful*
people: tbh no one likes them and they’re only famous because they dress and dance like that also please stop doing cute and sexy concepts thanks
boy group: *fucks up*
people: first of all, oppa grew up in korea!!! stop saying bad things about him, he doesn’t know what he’s doing!!!!! #notalloppas #staystrong #webelieveinyou
Baekhyun demonstrating his power to Chanyeol’s roommates